Compassionate Lawyers for Personal Injury Cases in Milwaukee
Carlson, Blau & Clemens SC has handled personal injury cases in Milwaukee for 36 years. We are personal injury attorneys who will help you pursue compensation to which you may be entitled for any damages incurred by the fault of another, in any of these cases and more:
- Automobile accidents, including auto versus auto, motorcycle versus auto, commercial truck versus auto, and pedestrian or bicycle versus auto
- Dog bites or mauling by an aggressive canine
- A slip and fall due to negligence on residential or commercial premises
- Other accident and injury cases that might not fall within the purview of those listed above
The law states that if you have been injured by no fault of your own, you have a legal right to be made “whole” again. This means that you are entitled to pursue compensation for the damages you sustained due to someone else’s carelessness.
We Pursue Compensation for Many Types of Injuries
The types of harm that fall under the purview of personal injury law include catastrophic and/or fatal damage as well as intentional or reckless harm to another. The physical effects of an accident might result in any of these injuries:
- Back, neck and/or spinal cord injury
- Fractures, broken bones and/or the necessity for amputation
- Head injury and resulting brain damage
These are serious issues that will require expensive medical care and therapy in order for you to become fully functional again. Don’t go this battle alone. Hire a lawyer to ensure that you have the best shot you can get for total recovery, both physically and financially.
We Are Here to Help
Carlson, Blau & Clemens SC is familiar with the local Milwaukee court system. We can also help if you reside in Brookfield, Waukesha, West Allis, Wauwatosa or Greenfield or if you need a truck accident lawyer. Please do not hesitate to contact us today at 414-342-1000 to discuss your accident case.